RAVENOL USVO® REP Racing Extra Performance 5W-30 Racing Engine Oil is a modern, fully synthetic, fuel-saving, low friction multigrade engine oil with USVO technology developed for the latest generation of race and rally engines. It has full OEM approval from Mercedes-Benz, Renault, GM and BMW. This oil is not only impressive as a result of its low sulphate ash content but also offers reduced HTHS viscosity for measurable fuel savings, even when driven hard. It therefore not only reduces the amount of fuel carried (and therefor weight) but also contributes to reducing emissions and protecting the environment. The incredibly low shear rate of RAVENOL USVO® Racing Engine Oils is a major factor in dramatically reducing fuel dilution when running at full throttle.
This popular racing engine oil has been used and recommended by Julian Godfrey Engineering in the high revving non aspiration engines with aluminium blocks, such as Honda K24 or Ford Duratec and by many of our other motorsport partners.
As a result of the use of special tungsten based additives, RAVENOL USVO REP 5W-30 Racing Engine Oil provides the ultimate protection when driving on the limit. It utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency. It provides a safe layer of lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures and provides extensive protection against corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
· API SN
· ACEA C3
· Mercedes-Benz MB 226.5
· Mercedes-Benz MB 229.51
· Mercedes-Benz MB 229.52,
· GM dexos2™ (Licence No. D20584H1081)
· Opel OV 040 1547-D30
· Renault RN0700/RN0710
· BMW Longlife-04
RAVENOL USVO REP 5W-30 Racing Engine Oil offers:
· Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additives
· Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
· Very low evaporation tendency
· Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
· Very good cold start characteristics
· Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
· Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
· Good protection against corrosion and foam formation